Skills Center Makeup Testing
As a convenience to students, Fullerton College instructors may
arrange to have the Skills Center staff administer their makeup exams
during designated hours.
Spring 2013 Makeup Testing Form (PDF)
- Inform your students that they must bring a picture ID when they take an exam in
the Skills Center. For security purposes, ID cards are held at the Skills Center
counter until the exam has been completed.
- Send a completed Test Instruction Sheet for each different set
of exams you submit. Include all specific instructions for students
and the names and ID numbers of each student you are referring to
the Skills Center.
- The exams we administer may be between 30 minutes and two hours
in length. Our space and monitoring limitations make shorter or
longer tests impractical.
- Identify a range of dates and times your students may take the
exam. No Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday
- Exams must be received in the Skills Center by noon to be
available to students the same day. Any exam received after noon
will be processed and made available to students the following
- Send only one set of tests per course at a time. Maximum: 10
copies of the exam for 10 students.